Have you ever, or are you now experiencing something you may believe to be paranormal? AWISPR encourages you to tell us about these experiences.
These experiences may be things that go bump in the night, or glimpses of shadow people as seen out of the corner of your eye. Do you feel uneasy, or ill in certain rooms or areas of your home or workplace? These feelings may be associated with changes in the Electromagnetic Field, which are attributed to ghosts or spirits, and are manifested in chills, goosebumps or sudden body tremors. Do you know the history of your home, or place of work?
It is our experience that spirits not only attach themselves to people, but also to places and buildings. Often times, these spirits may become disturbed by recent renovation or demolition to a building. In the case of personal attachments, these experiences are usually more emotional in nature.
- Three Little Known Haunting Styles (socyberty.com)
- Intelligent vs Residual Hauntings: A Way to Tell the Difference (epages.wordpress.com)
- Investigate the Paranormal at the Pumpkin Morgue (dreadcentral.com)
- Brush with the Paranormal! (abhinav.com)
- Paranormal Phenomena/My child says our house is “dark” (mclark.wordpress.com)
- Introduction to Paranormal Activity (brighthub.com)
- Paranormal Activities and Ghosts. Do You Believe? (socyberty.com)